Camilla Frayed Hem Short - Summer Shower
Regular price R 4,490.00 Sale price R 1,796.00
Citizens of Humanity's Camilla Shorts are a sophisticated take on your usual denim shorts with a high-rise and slim fit through the hips and thighs to a flattering and easier to wear 7" inseam. Made from cotton in a vintage-inspired light indigo with fraying and destruction. Wear with a racer-back tank and a relaxed blazer for a dressier look.
- Colour: Summer Shower
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Details: Classic 5 pockets and belt loops, light indigo with tacking detail at waist band, fraying and destruction at hem
- Hardware: Centre front silver button closure with concealed button fastening and silver rivets
SIZE & FIT
- Measurements: 11,5” high-rise / 7” inseam
- Fits true to size
- Fitted with a high-rise and cut as a longer-length short
- Wash cold and inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron if necessary
DELIVERY AND RETURNS OF SALE ITEMS
Sale items can only be returned for a store credit or exchange within 7 days of delivery or collection but they are not eligible for our free returns service. Once the item is back in store we will deduct the return fee from your store credit.
All tags must remain intact for the item to be eligible for a store credit or an exchange.
If you have any questions regarding our returns service please email us at email@example.com, call +27 21 7947699 or whats app +27 71 792 9488
As you are probably aware, sizes can vary between designers. To help you choose your size, from the different sizes used around the world, we have created the chart below as a guide. With each product we give a detailed description, the material that it’s made of, the washing instructions and where necessary (eg: Jeans) the measurements of each size per item to give you an overview of the product.
|BUST||81 - 85cm||86 - 90cm||91 - 95cm||96 - 100cm|
|WAIST||61 - 65cm||66 - 70cm||71 - 75cm||76 - 80cm|
|HIP||84 - 90cm||91- 97cm||98 - 104cm||105 - 112cm|
We are here to help, so should you still feel unsure or have further sizing questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 21 794 7699
Rates are calculated at checkout as dependent on package size and your delivery time. You will be required to select an option that suits you when checking out.
We aim to deliver your purchased items to the place and person of your choice in perfect condition and as quickly as possible.
We offer Express (1 to 2 days) and Economy (3 to 4 days) delivery with our Couriers to all areas within South Africa.
Couriers deliver from Monday to Friday from 09h00 till 17h00.
We will email you as soon as your order has been dispatched. We will send you a tracking number in the email and you can track your shipment.
Please note that we require a signature upon delivery of your purchase and we are not able to redirect your purchase after it has been dispatched to you.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days subject to payment, address verification and availability of items. We will contact you if there is any delay or if any items are out of stock.
Your order is insured by Shop-Label whilst it is in transit with CourierIt or Globeflight Couriers . Once you have signed to say you have received your purchase it then becomes your responsibility. If someone other than yourself is signing to take delivery of your purchase (i.e. having it delivered to the office or sending an item as a gift) then you are accepting that their signature is proof of delivery and responsibility of that purchase is still transferred over to you.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Unsuitable items may be refunded or exchanged within 7 days of your purchase. Please note that sale items cannot be refunded, they can only be returned and exchanged for a credit note.
Returning or exchanging an item is simple: -
- Email us at email@example.com within 7 days of purchasing your item to request your return or exchange.
- All tags must be still be on the item in order for us to issue a full refund.
- Customers returning items will be charged the appropriate courier rate depending on the area in which they reside.
- We will notify you by email when we have received and accepted your return/exchange.
- A waybill will be sent to you via email or WhatsApp. You will be required to print two copies of this waybill for the courier. If you are unable to print, you can write these details on a piece of paper - must include the waybill number, your details and the Shop-Label shop address.
- Underwear: We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges on underwear bottoms
- Beauty: We cannot accept returns on opened or used products. All items need to be returned in their original packaging with the tamper-proof seals in place.
We will only exchange an item for the same item in a different size, subject to availability. If you require an alternative style you need to place a new order.
Acceptance of Returns or Exchanges
The product you wish to return or exchange must be in exactly the same condition that you received it in that is new, unworn and unused with all the original packaging and garments attached.
Shop-Label will not accept any item with any indication that it was used or worn. If we are unable to accept the return or exchange it will be sent back to the purchaser.
Please note, we are unable to accept any exchanges for pierced earrings.
Any request received after 7 days to return or exchange or any items received after 14 days to return or exchange will be accepted at our discretion and you may only receive a store credit.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted for a Return or Exchange.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. We do have a service to repair faulty items.