70's High-Rise Straight Leg Jean - Destroyed Sunfaded IndigoRegular price R 6,650.00 Sale price R 2,660.00
RE/DONE's '70s' High-Rise Straight Leg Jeans are modeled after vintage styles - note the subtle fading, whiskering and distressed knees. Designed to sit high on your waist, they're cut from rigid cotton and fall straight from the hips through to the hems. Style them with a classic white tee, a leather jacket and cool sneakers.
- Colour: Destroyed Sunfaded Indigo
- Composition: 100% Cotton (Rigid Denim)
- Details: Classic 5 pockets, belt loops, light fading and whiskering, distressing on knees.
- Hardware: Centre front silver button closure with concealed button fastening and brass rivets
- Measurements: 11” high rise / 27” inseam / 14.5” leg opening
- These jeans run on the smaller side around the waist, we suggest sizing-up
- Cut straight through the hip to the ankle
- Wash cold and inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron if necessary
DELIVERY AND RETURNS OF SALE ITEMS
Sale items can only be returned for a store credit or exchange within 7 days of delivery or collection but they are not eligible for our free returns service. Once the item is back in store we will deduct the return fee from your store credit.
All tags must remain intact for the item to be eligible for a store credit or an exchange.
If you have any questions regarding our returns service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 21 7947699